Short: Old Lady Short: Old Lady

lol

Very nice. I loved it. This flash is really only directed at a certain audience. I loved the humor. I want to make something like this.

Project Retribution Project Retribution

Great animation

You're a very well established animator. If you added some decent scenery your animations would be very well off. But I still give it a five since I know there's more to animating than pretty pictures. I bet this took you a while eh?

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Remarkable

You're a really good artist and an even better animator. I felt as if I were watching something off of the Disney channel. Very creative and professional.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

The Only Gamer Ever!

That I have spent more than ten minutes on, except for that really scary game with a house in a forest that is really old. I literally spent an hour or more on this game I loved it. Your work was well spent.

EdibleCastle responds:

Thanks! That's really nice to hear!

Shun Shun

Nice game

I think the game's objective was unoriginal. I've seen many avoidance games. The games programming was good and the graphics were nicer than a lot I've seen. I think you should take off the little spinny things that go around your cursor when you gain upgrades. It was very hard to pay attention to the actual cursor so as to avoid the 'baddies.' Or, maybe I'm just autistic. I was kind of duped when i would have to click next and realize that my cursor was always on the next button when the game resumed. Then I realized that you had alotted time for the user to move their cursor to any spot on the screen (which was far from novice) after pressing "NEXT." Next time you should have mentioned it in the tutorial so I didn't have to die a few times before i realized i could do that.

TLDR: Good addictive game, but next time make it more idiot friendly and take away distractions.

The Orbit The Orbit

good concept

It's been done, but it's neat. I'd say make it a little easier, it got really hard to stop the metoers after a while though. I'll give you a ten for good luck

\Zombies/ \Zombies/

I had sex to this song!! :D

with a black chick!

Karbon - Luminosity [Reason] Karbon - Luminosity [Reason]

I like the.

ambient loungy feel, with the techno. Its really nice. I like it. I listened to it more than one.

Karbon responds:

Thanks man, I like how this is a song that could relieve the mind. I would like to get more grungy next time. ;)

Raining ice cream. Raining ice cream.

Ok, time to review

Originality
I like this song. I hardly ever hear anything like it. Its sounds really nice and is easy to listen too. When you sent me the file the other day I had it playing all day.

Diversity
I don't think I've ever heard anything like this, and the beats change around alot.

Clarity
Perfect. Sounds nice.

Effort
I know this is your first song, which means there mgiht be better ones. I gave you one notch below average. Just because I felt like it. It didn't effect your total score because I think this sounds great.

Overall
I like it. Its original, easy to listen too. It sounds cool, even though I don't want to admit it. I hope to see better things from you in the future.

life responds:

Thank you for your comments.

TGIF TGIF

Another inspiring piece from the master of flash animation.

This loop is no Ghetto Delta Airlines, BUT it is a meaningful taste of Luis' style. Some artists make a play on your less satisfying emotions. Luis doesn't have time for negativity, because he's busy making you laugh or reminding you why you wake up in the morning. This flash represents the brighter side to a struggle which we can all relate. It brings us closer to the author. It shows that regardless of who you are, artist or viewer, we share a common sentiment. We all can't wait until that day, the best day, to peak its head over the horizon and embrace us with its sunny rays of relief. No matter the month... No matter the season... Friday will always be there for us.

This loop lacks neither meaning nor style. Notice how the animation is so simple, yet so complex. By making low res sprites flow like the Mississippi, the author shows us there need not be limits when it comes to expression. Luis mocks his competition by effortlessly animating his shower-thoughts in the same afternoon he thinks them. While it may have taken another other artist 3-5 hours to create a similar animation, Luis probably had this polished in less than an hour. When time is not limited, neither is your creative expression.

A normal artist would have spent their time working on a more fiscal project, but not this guy! Luis is subliminally showing his motive. I'll give you a hint: it's not for the fame and not for the fortune.

Luis responds:

this luis guy sounds amazing! Thank you