Short: Old Lady Short: Old Lady

lol

Very nice. I loved it. This flash is really only directed at a certain audience. I loved the humor. I want to make something like this.

Project Retribution Project Retribution

Great animation

You're a very well established animator. If you added some decent scenery your animations would be very well off. But I still give it a five since I know there's more to animating than pretty pictures. I bet this took you a while eh?

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Remarkable

You're a really good artist and an even better animator. I felt as if I were watching something off of the Disney channel. Very creative and professional.

YoinK Wins An Award YoinK Wins An Award

LOL

You had better hope you don't win any awards for this flash.

And to make this review (not)abusive I will write:

Great flash. I loved it. It was really funny. You could have improved the lighting though. Kanye is a lot ugglier in person. And don't forget that george bush doesn't care about black people.

YoinK responds:

Kanye thinks everyone hates black people. He would probably say that Michael Jackson hates black people.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Elegently amazing.

Stunning visuals, unforgettable plot, insane creativity. The best flash of 2008.

Monday Massacre Monday Massacre

really cool

nice musics and effects pretty cool, no point though

Chimney Trouble Chimney Trouble

neat

voice acting way ok. animation was pretty smooth. good job.

10 because that can only make your "Average Score" better and there's no point in me being an asshole and making it lower. 5, too

DrClay responds:

yeah, once I get a better tablet and flash cs4 I'm sure I will be better

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Didn't catch my attention as much as other ones

Maybe because I was hungry. But you do a great job and it's probably hard to come up with new ideas. Not as good as previous episodes.

The Perfect Picnic The Perfect Picnic

This is some funny ass shit.

So wrong, so controversial! I give you a ten and a thumbs up!

Drawn Dream 6 Drawn Dream 6

Funny

THE GOOD
I liked the drawins and the graphics. They were vernice. I loved the humor. When the zombie shit a brain out of his head i laughed maniacally. Probably one of the funniest things I have seen all day. [Except for seeing some guy get caught jerking off in a football stadium on national television]

THE BAD
I think it would do better with mroe color. You should have shaded the mountains like you shaded the first part. Nothing further.